With Innovative Biofrequency System
Our organism is faced with a momentous ordeal as it is forced to adapt to electromagnetic frequencies of such magnitude that they can pollute and alter our cellular communication balances. If our cellular communication is altered, disharmonies initially emerge in our system, which can become imbalances that can, in turn, turn into real dysfunctions and pathologies over time.
Particularly popular is the use of Qi Oil MHz+ Lavender for anxiety. This essence is in fact particularly effective in calming acute agitation that can occur before an important event, but also in reducing chronic stress.
- Due to its relaxing properties, it is also very common to use lavender essential oil for sleeping or simply to promote calm during meditation.
- In addition to being a lavender essential oil, this essence is known for its balsamic and antiseptic properties, useful for example in cases of flu symptoms, especially coughs and colds.
- Due to its digestive and spasmolytic action, this essence can also be used to reduce feelings of excessive fullness after meals or to combat abdominal bloating, colic, flatulence and meteorism. Qi Oil MHz+ lavender is an excellent remedy for menstrual pain, headaches and to relax muscle tension and soothe pain.
- Qi Oil MHz+ lavender is an excellent remedy for numerous skin complaints. Used externally, it is a powerful remedy for sunburns, burns, small wounds, insect bites, but also for skin problems such as dermatitis, hives, acne and skin impurities.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
Qi Oil MHz+ lavender can be used internally, externally and by inhalation or environmental diffusion.
- Internal use should be recommended by a professional and is used for the remedy's digestive and spasmolytic properties or for a stronger relaxing action. But always diluted in an aqueous suspension or in a teaspoon of honey.
- Externally, on the other hand, lavender essential oil is used for relaxing baths and massages by dispersing about five drops in the bath or foot bath water or by mixing 10 to 30 drops in 30 millilitres of Qi Oil MHz+ Balance.
- Massages with Qi Oil MHz+ lavender are also useful in cases of muscle pain and menstrual pain.
- Skin applications are also useful in cases of skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and dermatitis. In addition to oil, lavender essential oil can be dispersed in aloe vera gel or added to clay used for masks and compresses.
- Finally, you can diffuse or inhale Qi Oil MHz+ lavender by adding 5 drops to the water in your burner, diffuser or for suffuming in cases of coughs and colds, headaches, anxiety and insomnia.
COMPOSITION: Lavander Essential Oil - LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOGLIA.
PRECAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or undergoing treatment. Avoid contact with eyes, inside of ears and sensitive areas. Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours following application of the product.
EXPIRY DATE AND STORAGE: Best before end: see label. Warning: do not use QI OIL Mhz+ after the expiry date printed on the packaging. The expiry date refers to the product in unopened packaging, correctly stored. Store in a cool (15-20 °C), dry place, away from direct sunlight and magnetic or electromagnetic fields. Do not disperse in the environment.